27.1.09

flying toast

So, lets start with yesterday. I was home, cause I was sick, so I had some time to do some "indie research", this basically meant i spent some time digging up cryptic sea vids on youtube and getting dirt on Edmund McMillen who I really want to get an interview with eventually (sorry, Edmund [haha, like he'll ever read this], I was bored). So, I really look forward to Bridge Builder 2, Triachnid 2, Gish 2, Guppy, and No Quarter. But that was pretty much everything interesting yesterday.

Today... not that much more exciting. As for personal stuff, it looks like a lot of my friends will have valentines (except me), and college application will be very confusing and frustrating (lets hope they're looking for an indie game blogger), the only upside is that I'm feeling better. As for my other blog, anyButton, I posted a review of Toblo, as well as some news in indie gaming, neat stuff, you should check it out (then again you probably already have if you're reading this), also I plan on posting a review of Lugaru soon as well as maybe an interview... Ok, so, on the indie games front, just check out my news on anyButton. On the internet front I mostly got stuff from escapist: making breakfast cool, another indie interview, and an interesting looking "interactive fiction". Thanks Escapist! The breakfast stuff looks cool, actually being able to have a toaster that shot out your toast would be Awesome, the indie game interview looks not so exciting, while i still advise looking at it, and the "interactive fiction" I'm not sure about, but the title is Blueful You have always been different, which sounds cool.

Ok, on to some cool science headlines. ScienceDaily gives us articles on thinking too much, next gen cloaking devices (a few days old), Genetics of popularity, and dancing babies. Also robots.net gives us an article and a vid on autonomous transportation, and while the vid doesn't look too cool, remember, there's no driver.

Anyway that's it for today, be sure to stay in contact cause i plan on updating a few times a week. Also look out for my Lugaru review and interview coming up on anyButton.

~23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, be nice. please.