28.1.09

Snow day

So, today was a snow day. I ended up spending most of it browsing the web and researching Wolfire. I wrote a review of Lugaru on anyButton, and sent Wolfire some interview questions. Their PR guy, John, is very helpful, and I'm surprised they let me send over questions, they are a very open and good developer. Earlier today i finished the "interactive fiction" i mentioned before named blueful, it was actually pretty interesting, you followed links to different services around the web which told the story line by line and gave u more links to follow, i suggest checking it out, I wish someone would make a story that was told through those services, but through proper use of them, like some fake kid's live journal, on which you could read multiple entries, which then linked to his last FM account, etc, to get a sense of a person and their story, i think that'd be pretty cool. Anyway i finished off another comic archive, Mordant Orange it had some decent funnies but nothing as good as like xkcd, which, by the way, updated their blog with a neat post. Also I emailed Edmund about beta testing for No Quarter (cause they were asking for some) and an interview, hopefully I'll get at least one if not both of them. I also caught up on House and Fringe, two very good shows. Alright, well, that's my day, this is more for me for possibly future reference, so, if your reading this future me: "hi, hope your happier". oh, also, well, nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, be nice. please.