4.2.09

ow, my teeth really hurt

So, i posted the interview with wolfire on anyButton and submitted it to digg, reddit, and /., which i hope will raise popularity of wolfire, and anyButton. Anyway my teeth really hurt for no reason, the orthodontist couldn't figure it out, no one is responding online for a good conversation (jk Kevin) and, well, i dont want to be a winey emo kid, but real life kinda comparatively sucks right now. Anyway I'm mad psyched about the wolfire interview, and i already sent out my questions to cryptic sea, which i hope Alex and Edmund will answer and get back soon. Anyway I dont got much indie news, i found out about Leeni, a pretty cool 8-bit music maker, plus she's a chick. Also one of my friend's games got reported on by someone other then me, joystiq in fact, which is cool. Anyway life sucks and then you die.

Hugs and kisses,
23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, be nice. please.